UA-36183330-1

Natasha’s Promised Update

April 1, 2016 I published a really hard post closing my blog. I mentioned popping back on here to update all of you on my life, and today seemed like a good day! 

It’s a fresh new year, filled with possibilities and unknowns. 
If you tried to follow my Instagram handle recently, it probably didn’t work! 
Word to the wise-don’t use your full name :) 
Because…my last name has changed! 
My new Instagram is www.Instagram.com/natashajansma 


I met my sweet husband Tony in February 2019 (we met on a dating app…a story for another time!) and married in October 2020. 
I’ve moved houses twice, bought and remodeled a house. 
Three weeks ago we welcomed our sweet 10lb, 9oz baby boy ❤️ 



It seems strange for me to look at my blog now, because my life is so drastically different, especially now. I go through two or three outfits, but not because I want to, they have breastMilk and nastier things on them! My plans for life didn’t look how I thought they would, but I wouldn’t trade all the blessings God has given me for anything. 
Anyway, that’s a little update from me. I don’t even know if anyone reads the blog anymore, or if anyone will see this, but there you have it!

1 comment:

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days