UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Cpoy-cat Blogger!

Hey everyone! This outfit was actually worn yesterday, and I'm writing this yesterday...but your reading it today..this is getting confusing! Lets simplify: I have this set to post automatically on March 19th! Much better! March 19th also happens to be my youngest sister's birthday! She'll be 11 today! Happy Birthday Patience!

I finally got around to sort of copy-catting Elaine. While I don't usually reccomend copy-catting other Bloggers, in this case its okay-its jewlery! I bought the flowers awhile ago and hadn't gotten around to making the necklace till a few days ago. basically all I did was yank the plastic pieces out of the flower's middle, cut up a piece of fabric into a necklace shape large enough to hold three flowers. Then I hot glued the flowers to the fabric. After that I glued the flowers on I hot glued some pieces of ribbon on for the fastener and 'voila! A statement necklace!
My family thinks it's weird, that's why I'm wearing it...*GRIN* JK! It's like wearing a bit of Spring around your neck! And it's just a tad bit too large, but I'm not really sure how to trim it down at this point...so I guess we'll dub this flower necklace attempt #1! 




































Question: What's the most daring/trendy/crazy piece in your closet?

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! And happy birthday to your little sis! :D
    But wait...wasn't today the blogger day of silence for Japan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower necklace, so sweet. I also saw this awhile back on Elaine's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days