UA-36183330-1

Modest Fashion Event! One Skirt. Three Days. Three Bloggers!

You're invited to join What I Wear, What I Do And Why I Did It Fresh Modesty and Bramblewood Fashion for a three day fashion event!

The goal? To create three beautiful, modest outfits, using one item (skirt in my case)! We feel the event will be a fantastic example of the fact that you don't need a million items of clothing in your closet to create fantastic outfits! What've you got to lose? Join us! Pick one item (shirt, skirt, pants, etc.) and post one outfit each day April 27-29-using the same skirt/shirt/etc. accessorizing and adding different elements each day. Example: White skirt and blue shirt. White skirt and pink shirt. White skirt and green shirt. Then head to any of our blogs and add your outfit post link to the linky (the linky will be posted on April 27). Be sure to check all three blogs throughout the event to see the other two girls' outfits!














5 comments:

  1. I would like to join! :)
    Lizzy
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna try my hardest to do this!!!!!
    Sami
    http://bigsislilsis-sami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try! How would I do that??here is my blog link!
    http://adventuresofgracie14.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really fun, Natasha! I will try to join in if I can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join this, but for those two of those three days I'm going to be at a conference. Is it ok to take the pictures ahead of time and post them on that day? I love fashion events! :D

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days