UA-36183330-1

IMPORTANT Announcement! 12 Days of modest fashion!

Mark your calenders, ladies! I'm hosting a modest fashion show! Instead of seven days, the fashion show has been extended to twelve days! Five more days to enjoy and emmerse yourself in modest fashion.






















  • When Is The Fashion Show? December 1-12 (Thursday-Monday)
  • What Is A "Fashion Show"? The fashion show is a place to share your modest outfits with other girls, get traffic to your blog and just have fun! Basically, take a photo of your outfit, post it on your blog. Then come to my blog on December 1-12 and enter your outfit posts link on my blog!
  • Will There Be Prize(s)? Yes! So far I have this lovely Forever 21 necklace! Ideally, I'd like to have more, so if your interested in donating a prize, contact me and we can discuss it more in detail. Atkersonfamily@aol.com
The winner(s) will be chosen by the readers of this blog!











  • Do I Have To Participate In All 12 Days? No. You can participate for as many as twelve, or as few as one.
  • Are There Any Rules? The outfits need to be modest. Use your own discretion, however I reserve the right to refuse any entry if I feel the outfit is inappropriate. 
  • Is There A Theme? Yes! Some days pertain to your clothes, others are things to include in your post. All are optional, and I won't disqualify you if you don't do one of the themes. I just thought it would be fun to do themes for each day and give you a bit of guideance.
Day 1: Share a picture of your favorite ornament on the tree. 
Day 2: Share a fun tradition your family has at Christmas.
Day 3: Wear a hat.
Day 4: Wear your hair crimpy or curly.
Day 5: Free day-anything goes!
Day 6: Wear a skirt.
Day 7: Share a picture of your christmas tree.
Day 8: Wear a scarf.
Day 9: Share your favorite holiday recipe.
Day 10: Dress casual
Day 11: Show us your Sunday apparel!
Day 12: Dress in red and green.

To receive updates and a reminder- add your name and email to the linky below!

  • How Long Will The Linky Stay Open? Every linky will be open for 12 days, so if you miss a day you can go back and enter your link.
  • As always, if you have ANY questions, comment or email me.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to enter but not sure if I can yet! I am definitely going to try though! Sounds like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I so want to be apart of this! Sounds like so much fun!! You have a beautiful blog! I am so happy I found someone who shared their love for Christ and Fashion like me!
    God Bless!
    ~Crystal

    www.churchgirlchic.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days