UA-36183330-1

12 Days Of Modest Fashion- Day 2 Share A Family Tradition

Enter your link below:





I'm Wearing: Brown Herbergers Leather Jacket, Floral Maurices Skirt, Brown Go Jane Boots.

I'm uber excited that I found a place in "public" to take pictures that doesn't require me awkwardly posing in front of people staring at me. The only time I got desperate enough to take photos in front of someone was when I had another fashion event, I took photos in front of the garbage can in front of Arbys...yes. You read that correctly...It was incredibly uncomfortable! *sigh* The things we fashion bloggers do for our readers!
Speaking of readers, an apology to anyone who commented on the last post about the links not showing up! I checked it out on the dashboard, and the "display links" had been un-clicked. So they're now up and ready to be viewed!

I debated which family tradition to share and picked this one:
Instead of waking my parents up early at a crazy time in the morning (3 AM anyone?) we have to wait until they get up. We're not supposed to get up unless they're up. After we get up, we have breakfast and read the Bible story. When I was little, this ritual used to be torture, if you'd asked me I would've said the Christmas story was 9 hours long. As I've gotten older, the Christmas story seems like 5 minutes long and waiting to open presents till after breakfast is no longer torture. So I guess my family's tradition is putting CHRIST first in CHRISTmas.
What's your family's Christmas tradition(s)?

2 comments:

  1. Just look at all that snow! and that backdrop! Just gorgeous. :) I'll miss the snow that we always had every winter in Indiana. :( Cute outfit! I've always been a fan of pairing a summery dress or skirt with tights to make it warmer for the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW! :) I want some!! :)

    Lovely outfit.. I love wearing bright florals in the Winter.. it is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days