UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Mish-Mash Color Hodge Podge!




Hey everyone! This outfit is (as the title states!) a mish/mash/hodge/podge outfit. The colors have no logical reasoning, other than that I wanted to wear them! *smile* I've hit that outfit wall again where I just want to live in sweats...so this was pushing myself.
My brother (Kendall) and his wife (Jamey) arrived yesterday. They've moved back to Montana! I'll have to share some photos of them soon.

That's about all I can think of to say! Other than that I'm super excited it's going to be 58 deg on Sunday! Flip flops, here I come! *laughs*

When do you break out the flip flops/sandals? 

2 comments:

  1. Cute boots! I love all these colors together... I rarely pay attention to colors when I dress- just styles, textures, and "feel" :D
    Your skirt looks comfy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love all the colors. There super pretty. <3 I was also wondering if you would like to do a button swap? Thanks! :)

    Keep Shining, Lizzy <3
    http://prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days