UA-36183330-1

Modest Online Fashion Show March 26-31 revised


Ok, so I'm revising the Modest Fashion show, please read!
Basically: the change is that I now have "Mr. Linky" on my side bar, so you can enter your blog post
March 26-31 if wish to put a link to your blog now, thats fine! Just leave a comment so I know your participating.
I have another button to put on your blog, which I would love if you could put on your blog. If you have the old button, I'd appreciate if you replaced it, but its not neccasary.


This is going to be a modest fashion show, so please review the standards and make sure your outfit qualifys!

Rules:
NO Skin tight shirts-they can be tight enough to show your a woman, loose enough to show your a lady!
NO Skirts more than three inches above the knee-and if they are three inches above the knee they MUST have leggings or tights worn.
NO Shorts more than three inches above the knee.
NO Low cut shirts, especially if they show cleavage!

If I feel you have not met my modesty requirements, you will automatically be DISQUALIFED! : ( Sorry, but the outfits need to be G rated, and appropriate for all eyes!

Heres how this is going to work:
Anyone who wishes to participate needs to put the following blog button on their blog, with a link back to this post (If you need to know how to do this, please let me know!)


The point is to put together at least one (if not two or three!) outfits that are modest, yet fashionable. Because of our economy, I ask that all outfits be thrifty, or that you use whats already in the back of your closet. Once you've put together a cute outfit, post it on your blog!
Put your name and URL into the "Mr. Linky" link, and post a comment letting me know that you've entered.

Theres not gonna be a prize, but I will give you a cute blog button to post on your blog that says
"I was voted MODEST fashion diva!"

there will be first and second places. I would like to do an interview with the first and second place winners, but that is entirely up to the winners, and they don't have to take the interview if they don't want to. I won't ask anything personal in the interview : )!

THE LAST DAY TO POST AN OUTFIT WILL BE MARCH 31ST!

On April 2nd, everyone needs to come here and VOTE! I'll put a poll on the side bar, enabling you to vote!

What are you waiting for? SPREAD THE WORD! Be sure to tell as many people about this as possible! If anything is confusing to anyone, please let me know so I can clarify! ; )

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm from suddenly Darling, also. alexphsyc. Yep! I really like ur blog and ur profile. We have ALOT in common. I hope you guys follow my blog also! Me blog: tayloradamsonline.blogspot.com


    Yep! Peace,

    Mallory (alexphsyc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the fashion week, am I suppose to post a new outfit all of those days, or would it be ok to miss a few days and only post say, 3 days?
    Just wondering...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days