UA-36183330-1

Sweet Sixteen Dress Help!

So, my 16th (YIKES! THATS OLD!) birthday is in May! My Mom informed me that I'm supposed to get a dress! I'm totally excited, I love dresses! So...my question for you:

Where do you reccomend buying a dress? I can go far out and crazy, but keep it under the $60-$50 price bracket! : ) Cheaper, thats great! But that was about average price from what I saw.
Anyones ideas are greatly appreciated! The only thing I won't wear, is bohemian! We don't mix well! LOL!
One more thing, I want knee length or longer! Low cuts not a problem, that can be fixed.
So, go forth and leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. My Sweet 16 is in May too!!
    Ok, So Maurices has some amazing dresses (About $40 -$60) Khols has gotten some lovely ones too (All prices LOL) Target has this new line called Liberty and their dresses are SO PRETTY! Wal-Mart has very few ($20) and Converse (Target) has some pretty wrap dresses ($20 -$30)

    HAPPY EARLY 16!!
    Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some BEAUtiful dresses at the Dress Barn. 3 to be exact!! In fact, if you want, I will send you a picture of them. =)

    http://www.dressbarn.com/flashHome.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 16th is may 10:) My party is on the 15th though-it's project runway themed for lots of DIY projects.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days