UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Sunday Apparel

Hey everyone! So I finally put together my equivalant of a decent outfit! Whether you think so or not is entirely up to you! To change it up from THIS POST I added a few different pieces. I'm so excited! I'm actually sitting here typing with capris on! (pictures later) Of course, its supposed to snow here in a few days. YUCK! SNOW SNOW, GO AWAY! COME AGAIN IN TEN YEARS! Nah, not really! I know we need it during the Winter, but COME ON! Oh well, we Montana people take the nice weather when we can! We're actually going out on our deck right now to have a picnic! How fun! Cream cheese roll ups and sprouts! YUM!

What I Wear-
Brown Shirt-Vanity
Pink Cardigan-Vanity
Skirt- Goodwill
Flip Flops-Vanity
Necklaces-Various places
Belt-$tore
Leggings-Vanity

FYI: I know the bangles don't go with the outfit, and I changed it out later. I had on a purple outfit before that, so thats why it doesn't match! :)

3 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO CUTE!!! Probably wouldnt of worn the leggings but thats just me! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Yippee!!! It's getting warm enough for shorts here in Montana!!! It's 75 here in Bozeman as I type this... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! And I love the leggings with it...it makes it more appropriate to wear for a casual day so you don't have to worry about exposing your upper legs too much, lol =D

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days