UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Pink Is The New Black! Wanna Know Why? Cause I Say So!

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10


Yes, you heard it from me! Pink is the new black! Just cause I say so! Ha!Ha! I'm not usually a 'pink person' but I couldn't pass this skirt up! Its really good quality, and has a lining. Its also like a soft wool, so its really warm. It fits me perfectly! I think it could be about an inch longer, but other than that I love it!
The striped shirt is also a new find! I love the fit, and Burgundy stripes and accents! Elaine has been encouraging her readers to 'break the rules'-of clothing that is-so this is me breaking the rules! Can you tell what rule I'm breaking? The boots! They're snow boots, and normally I wouldn't wear them with skirts. But I think they do pretty well with this outfit! 







-What I Wear-
Scarf- Payless (borrowed)
Statement Necklace-JcPenney $5
Striped Pink And Burgandy Shirt-Thrifted Gap $1.95
Pink Box Pleat Skirt-Thrifted J Crew $1.99
Tights- Wal Mart $5
Boots- Bear Paw (Borrowed)




QUESTION: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION?

7 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha,

    I am a big fan of pink too! Way to wear it girl. I saw your skirt post and noticed you talked about underslips. I just wanted to tell you about my shop where we make custom sized underslips with amazing trim that show from under your hemline and lengthen your skirts and dresses while adding a little flair to your outfit.

    Kaity
    aslipshop.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good boots!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots, and the necklace over the shirt and all of it. Breaking all sorts of rules but you look good doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days