UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Teal Scarf Texture Mixing!

Hey everyone! I can not believe day after tomorrow is Christmas Day! I don't know if I'm old enough yet to say this, but here it goes: "Boy! Does time fly!" I hear that only people over the age of 20 are allowed to say that, but I'm breaking all the expectations today! Oh yeah! Wait! Does that age me by four years? Hmm.... Today's look is my "rule breaker, I'm so bad look". I mixed two patterns, successfully! Its kind of not mixing them though, since you can't see that my skirt has pin stripes. But I can!





































I made this teal scarf, and I was going to sell it...but its way too stiff! I can't fold it, so onto the next endeavor! I'm thinking of making some skirts to sell, any interest in this?  
What I Wear-
Thrifted Leopard Shirt
White Pac Sun Tank Top
Handmade Crocheted Teal Scarf
Thrifted Pin Stripe Skirt
Wal Mart Tights
Emu Boots

QUESTION: HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR A HANDMADE SCARF OR HAT? HOW MUCH FOR A SKIRT?

10 comments:

  1. I love it, Natasha! The shirt is just to cute! And to answer your question, I would probably not pay more then $10 for a scarf or hat {just being honest}. For a skirt? Probably not more then $20 {that would be a lot for me, but if I *really* loved it......:D}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :-) I would LOVE it if you put some skirts in your boutique! :-) Please tell me when you have them up! I have lots of trouble finding decent-length skirts. Hmmm... Probably same as Camille as far as pricing. Although, for a skirt, I wouldn't even want to pay that much. But if I REALLLY liked it... ! :-) However, I would prefer if you made them as inexpensive as you can! Because, if they are inexpensive, I for one would buy a lot more of them then if they were expensive. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in buying a skirt :) Practical, everyday skirts are best!
    Just a tip for your outfits...SMILE!! You have such a beautiful smile so smile more in your pictures!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably pay no more than $10 for a scarf. A skirt? $20-$25
    I really like your scarf, though. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those boots! =O Like the whole outfit as well. =) As for your question, well, I'd pay no more then $10 or $12 dollars for a scarf or hat. I could go pretty high for the skirt though. Maybe as much as $30 because it's hard to find decent, yet cute skirts.

    -Leia <3

    P.S. Just found this blog today! It's awesome! Planning on following it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! You've been looking very stylish and mature lately =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your leopard shirt! So cute. And the color of that scarf is beautiful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit - the leopard belted shirt/cardi, the pleats at the bottom of the skirt and those awesome boots!! The color of your scarf is great! I would pay quite a lot for a scarf that was handmade, just because I know the amount of time it takes to make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with camille, probably no more then 20 dollars, unless it was super customized :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days