UA-36183330-1

Feminine Friday's-Link Up Party!

I've finally decided what I'm doing-Feminine Fridays!

What exactly does that mean? Every other Friday starts a new link up party! So on Friday I'll post a "Feminine Friday" linky. All you have to do is post your feminine outfit for the week (it doesn't have to be Friday's outfit) and head to my blog and enter your link! The linky will be open from Friday to the following Wednesday, which means you'll have time to link your outfit at my blog for 6 days. On Thursday I'll be putting a poll up with the names of all the participants. And YOU get to choose who was dressed the best! That person will get their picture posted on the next Feminine Friday!  

MANDATORY:
YOU MUST HAVE THE FEMININE FRIDAY BUTTON ON YOUR BLOG!

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Is it ok if I send a link for my scarf review? It's kind of a fashion article, but I typically write art posts so I don't have much on fashion. Would you be o.k. with that? Here's the link if you want to preview it first:
    http://projectpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/07/product-review-sandeeknits.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days