UA-36183330-1

What I Wear Day 2- Modest Cyber Fashion Show

This is my outfit for day 2 of the Cyber Modest Fashion Show! I went with simple, yet feminine. I recently purchased this Jcrew brand blue jean skirt at a thrift shop for $3.99! In my opinion, there's nothing more versatile than the blue jean skirt.Feminine, comfortable and my go to skirt! I know most of you feel the same.
I'm still very behind in my blogging, so here is a catch up for you:
I was interviewed over at Bellabusta! And A World Of Loveliness wrote the sweetest thing about my blog! I'm still blown away every time someone asks to interview me, or writes about my blog with obvious warm feelings! I'm so incredibly blessed to be able to share my thoughts and clothing choices with so many girls, as well as impact their lives! You girls (and ladies!) make the frustrations of Blogger's Block worth it!  
I'm wearing Jcrew brand blue jean skirt-Thrifted ($3.99) Pink Coral Ruffled Front Shirt- Thrifted ($3.99)

Don't forget to enter Modest Cyber Fashion Show day 2 below! remember, you can enter by Emailing Me as well!






3 comments:

  1. Agree! Jeans skirt is much more comfortable than jeans pants. I madeover some old pairs of immodest skintight jeans into skirts, not long, but not mini either, and now I wear them often!

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans Skirt is very Popular and i think Jeans Skirt Fashion is better than Jeans Pant. I think, You can feel comfort while wear Jeans Skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days