UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Fall Approaching

Well, it's happening! The weather is starting to cool down, the leaves are changing..it's fall! I'm actually excited this Winter! I can't wait to wear my new sweaters and boots! Bring the snow on! Did I just say that...? Yep! Although it's supposed to go back to 80+ in a couple of days, today it's 50 deg! So I'm wearing a hoodie...and flip flops...I took these pictures yesterday. In trying to be positive about Winter, I'm acutally looking forward to it now! Plus everyone loves my Montana snow backgrounds, right?!
I had to go to the dentist yesterday...I have a cavity. Yuck. But it's only a small one, or so they say. Do they just do that to make you feel better? On top of that, our electricity was out all night, and thus I brushed my teeth outside, with a spit cup! I think I could become obsessed with brushing and flossing my teeth! GRIN
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing since my hygienist said that she has some people who only brush their teeth ONCE a MONTH!
So I guess I forgot to do Feminine Friday last week, so it will be this week! Don't forget to link up! I'm hoping to have a bigger turn out this week, so please help me out and link up and spread the word as well!
I'm working on more creative poses, any better?
I'm wearing: Plaid shirt/short dress (originally $58! Sale price: $8!) Capri Jeggings $4 Kmart

Random thing about me: I could eat pizza for months and not sick of it!
What's your favorite food?


3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit and I am also guilty of wishing for colder wearther! =)
    As for food? Potatos, in any form, baked, fried, mashed, I don't care I just LOVE potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 degrees is my favorite temperature! It never gets to that here, except maybe once in a blue moon, a really blue moon. :(

    My favorite food? Hmmmmmm.....I like ummm...haha I don't know pretty much everything...In-N-Out Double-Double's are heavenly, and I like steak, and turkey, and a lot of things. But pizza, nah...yucky! haha Occasionally it's fine, but I could go the rest of my life without it. We eat it way too much around here. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!
    To be honest, I would give anything to have COOLER weather. Where I live it's about 90 degrees with lots of humidity and our gym at school has no air conditioning. Oh...well. :)
    I guess I just need to be content.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days