UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- "Wow! I finally got an outfit posted!"

I'm wearing: Pink Herbergers Cardigan, Thrifted Maurices Shirt, Thrifted Peasant Style Skirt.
Hello, stranger! I have to apologize for falling off the face of the earth (or so it must seem to you!). Since it's Winters, I've been staying at home because of school. So I guess it's mental, but I haven't been able to put together a decent outfit in quite some time! My outfits lately have consisted of either sweats and a tee shirt, or Sunday outfits-Sunday outfits require rushing out the door with no time for pictures. So am I promising to post an outfit every day for the next week? mskfdndgknd....*scrambling* Oh! Sorry! I had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard. *Chuckles* Yeah, no promises like that in my future. However, I will try to post more often-but not every day. 

How was your Christmas? Mine was a bit unusual. Since Christmas was on a Sunday, we opened gifts  Christmas Eve. Uneventful, very little drama and lots of fun! It's been a tradition in our family to go to a movie on Christmas day (or around Christmas depending on when the movie comes out). This year we went to Tintin. It was fairly good, although the computer animation was amazing! There was several instances where I found myself thinking they were real people! 

Since New Years Eve is today (Saturday) we celebrated last night, instead of staying up late the night before church. Celebrating translates into: junk food-coming-out-our-ears-till-we-sit-around-on-the-couches-feeling-disgusting. Seriously? Why do I DO THAT! Anyway, we had a nutritious brunch today-whole wheat pancakes sweetened with honey (made by yours truly), fruit salad (patience made), breakfast potatoes and turkey with mushrooms (mom made). We're trying to eat healthier in small bursts-adding more fruits and vegetables to begin with. So this pretty much sums up what you've missed! : )

How was your Christmas?

7 comments:

  1. We celebrated on Christmas Eve Eve too for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love your skirt! ^^
    That's a smart idea...I wish we had thought to celebrate early! Last week, I got to bed at 1:30 on Christmas eve, then woke up at 7:45 the next morning to get ready for church. That was crazy! XD but I made it! And it was an amazing day.(:
    Happy belated CHRISTmas, and have a happy and blessed New Year!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    PS ~ I am so sorry about taking 3 months on your portrait! But all I have to do is finish the background, and I'll send it to you! So definitely within the next week.(;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the background, too. You have so much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You saw Tintin? Just so I know, was there any stuff that wasn't so good in it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Natasha! Hope 2012 is fabulous for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for that, it should be a great help.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days