UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Feminine Khaki Dress



I'm Wearing: Khaki dress-Plato's Closet, Floral scarf-Debs, Jeggings-Target

Hey everyone! I'm back from my Spokane trip (got back on Monday actually). Haven't really felt like blogging. Our dog bit my sister-in-law on the lip on Saturday night, and we had to put the dog down on Tuesday. So it's been an emotional roller coaster! I don't even really like animals and I had a pretty hard time with it. On top of that my dad was gone on a business trip (just got back today). It's been one thing after another-including almost being sideswiped by a school bus and almost plowing into a van stopped in the middle of a road (going 60mph!). So it's been a pretty stinky week! : ) 

On a happier note, Spokane was fun. I picked up this dress at Plato's Closet and the scarf from Debs. 
I added the floral scarf to give it a more feminine feel-since the khaki is more on the masculine side. I have no idea how someone could wear this dress by itself! I'd feel super uncomfortable in this short of a dress with the slit up the front on top of that!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Though I agree with you, I could never wear it without the jeggings. I get sorta uncomfortable in a dress that is even a few inches above my knee if I don't have something underneath.
    Oh, I LOVE your hair! It is so pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love khaki, but it always makes me think of safaris, haha. I love the way you added a feminine touch to your khaki!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! Your right, I could never wear that without leggings or something :) I love how you styled it though!
    Lizzy
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! Sounds like you had a rough week! Hope this ones a better one. :)

    I could never wear that dress alone either. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your rough week! :( Hope it cheers up for you soon! Love this dress... it looks so nice with the jeggings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, this was both a rouph and scary week for you! (nothing like near misses in cars to give you the shivers!) I really like how you made these legging work, they give your dress such a cute and fun feeling. (I see what you mean about the slit! I'm not opposed to a shorter skirt, but that slit takes it into danger territory. So very cute with the legging, and I love your glamorous shades.^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you look so lovely! This color very suits for you and the designer sunglasses gives very fresh look! I found your blog really very modest & stylish! Hope to be in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this look! The scarf is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days