UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Headwater Park & Stolen Skirt



Since you are reading a "fashion blog" I'll start with what I wore. This is my mom's skirt actually, however I may have temporarily confiscated it. It's actually a pretty cool skirt idea-wear it up for a unique style, or untie them for a flowy maxi skirt! 
I'm wearing: Blue shirt-Thirfted, White under shirt-Halftee.com + white tank top, Brown skirt-Confiscated, White Sandals-Herbergers  
Since when have I been that short?! 

We visited the Headwaters Park (outside of Three Forks Montana). I brought along my camera and made Patience (my younger sister) and Onan (younger brother) my victims  subjects! I edited the photos using Pixlr.com-I think they turned out fairly good! 
Patience


Onan

Patience-This is my favorite!

Onan-a little "artsy"

Onan
Which photo is YOUR favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Ok, Your hair looks SO cute!!!!!!! You have to wear it like that more often!!!! :) XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is your little sister? Great photos! :)

    Lizzy
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pieces are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt! Adorrrable.....

    Lizzy
    www.lizziebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and your outfits!
    The Mysterious H
    pinkpoetluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply like your skirt dear because you are looking awesome in this skirt. Thanks for sharing with us these memorable moments..:)
    Womens Online Store

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days