UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Bye Bye Linkys...



I'm Wearing: Sweater-Thrifted, Blue Shirt-Thrifted, Blue Jean Skirt-Thrifted, Boots-Gojane.com Tank top-Vanity
I apologize for the low quality of the photos (the camera's batteries were dying so my sister would take photos in-between the camera shutting down!) So now you're thinking "why didn't she just go inside and get new batteries?" Simple answer? Too lazy. Plus I didn't have enough time to go back inside and change the batteries. 

I'm in the process of weeding out my blog roll, I'm going to go through and take out all blogs that aren't directly related to fashion (also any that haven't been updated in a reasonable amount of time-I.E 6 months or so). Sorry to anyone who gets taken off the list, but feel free to submit your link to my Christian Fashion Bloggers site (which also includes a section for Christian bloggers and modest retailers). I'm also overhauling the website and (hopefully) you'll be able to enjoy a whole new experience when you visit my blog next. 

I'm also hoping to add a bunch of new links to the Christian Fashion Bloggers website (I'm drowning in links right now!) I haven't updated in forever, so it could take me awhile....)
Came across THIS BLOG today while moderating the links-check it out! She has a lovely style-feminine, modest and just plain cute! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love the sweater and the skirt together ! And your boots are nice too !
    I really like the new blog design so far ! Keep on the good work !
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days