UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Boho Chic Braid And Jean Jacket!









Jean Jacket-Vanity ($15)// Green Shirt-JcPenney ($4)// White Skirt-Ross ($?)//Boots-Gojane.com ($20)
So good news, I have another item to drive you crazy wearing all the time! ; ) I've been looking for a decently priced, cute, dark wash jean jacket for quite some time. Guess what? I finally found one! It was (in my opinion) a bit on the high priced side-I paid $15 for it. But, I feel like I can get some serious wear out of it-since it's so versatile! 
This is what I wore to church, I decided on this long white skirt instead of a knee length one, since I was watching the kids this week. The Sunday School teacher was out sick, so my sister Melissa and I decided to volunteer. I find maxi dresses more comfortable (and appropriate!) to sit, sing "Father Abraham" and generally act like a kid in. Plus, it has very absorbent fabric for small children to wipe slobber on that has dripped from another child's mouth....*clears throat* I love kids...but sometimes...  
      
                             
Yes, I'm aware of the fact that my hair looks like completely different colors in both pictures! I have no idea why!
                     
I was "Pinspired" to do this hair style-I think it came out well! I'm also thinking I should experiment some more with braids, they look so cute-yet they're so simple and easy to do! I also braided and wet my hair down Saturday night so it was wavy. 

What hairstyle do you enjoy for something "different"? 

5 comments:

  1. I love your jean jacket!! I think $15 is a great price for a jean jacket, especially for the one you've been wanting. =) You look really great in this outfit, and I like your hair! =) Very inspiring. =)
    ~Callie

    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty outfit, Natasha! Your hair looks really lovely too!

    God bless!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty hair! And,I love how you made the white skirt work for winter...Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love braids!! They keep your hair out of the way and look classy and fabulous at the same time!!

    xoxo
    Dawnelle
    JustDawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great outfit ! I love the denim jacket : i myself bought one recently, 2 weeks ago actually, and I love it...I paid 12€ (which is about 10$) in a thrift store ! I can't wait for spring to come and wear it !
    Your hairstyle is pretty ! I might try it when my hair gets longer ! I love trying braided hairstyle but I'm not that brave and it doesn't occur so often ;-)
    Blessings from France
    Marie
    http://lescrapdemarie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days