UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Polka Dot Non-Matchy Outfit!







I'm Wearing:
Jean Jacket-$15.00 Vanity
Polka Dot Shirt-$4 A'eropostale 
Skirt-Hand-me-down
Tights-?
Shoes-6pm.com 

Okay, now that I'm looking at this outfit, I can't decide whether I like the pop of mint green or not! I kind of just pulled them out of the drawer and put them on without thinking. I'm pleased with the rest of this outfit though. I purchased this shirt yesterday at A'eropostale for $4! I think it will become a big staple in my wardrobe, it's a very versatile piece, sort of a surprise since it's polka dots! 

I painted my nails with a nude colored polish-I really like the effect! It's sort of hard to see in the photos, they're a bit darker in person. 


I can't believe this Sunday is Resurrection day! I got to thinking it would be fun to have a Easter Sunday link up-anyone interested? It would just be for fun and so we can all share our Easter outfits! If you're interested, post your outfit Sunday (or Monday) then visit my blog Sunday afternoon and leave a link to your outfit in a comment. I'd also appreciate if you could put my button in the body of your Easter outfit post.

4 comments:

  1. I love the skirt/shirt/jacket combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot print!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in a fashion tag post! http://apassionatafortheking.blogspot.com/2013/03/ze-fashion-tag.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! you look so beautiful :) fashionable dress <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days