UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Don't Move...I Think You Have A Baby Turtle On Your Hand!



  





So these photos are a prime example of how crazy insane Montana weather can be! I took these in the same place as last post, minus most of the snow! This time of year the snow melts off very, very fast! 

So we purchased a new workout program and...I'm sore. Again. But it was a fun workout! It's a Kettlebell program, and I guess they did a study with a kettlebell and discovered that you can burn, on average, 20 calories a minute! We purchased a Kettlebell kickboxing program, which is supposed to burn a crazy amount of calories in a short amount of time. Last night (mind you I may or may not have been slacking just a bit...) I burned 417 calories in 30 minutes! Not to mention it was a HIIT (high intensity interval training) which means you burn calories up to 48 hours after you workout! So I'm excited to start this new program! I'm easily bored, so I'm always on the lookout for new workout programs! I'd love to hear of any home workout programs you guys have tried! 

This outfit is a "around the house" casual outfit. I added a fun necklace and statement ring to make it look a bit nicer. The key to not going overboard with statement jewelry is not to pair it with anything else that is flashy or a statement piece itself. Because my turtle ring is blingy and sort of flashy, I paired it with this toned down necklace. I also wore hoop earrings (the perfect accessory for a casual outfit!).  

I'm Wearing: 
Shirt-Plato's Casual $5
Necklace-Gift
Faded Distressed Blue Jean Skirt-$5.99
Shoes-Payless $?

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your top, and that turtle ring is adorable!

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! :)) Love the t-shirt... and you know denim is my fav! ;)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty outfit! I just love the whole combination. And yes, hoops are the perfect accessory for any casual outfit!

    Blessings!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the skirt! I have one super similar to it!
    Kalin from Modestyismypolicy.blogspot.com.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that turtle ring :)

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natasha, I tagged you on my blog!
    http://sararose-justlittlerandom.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/the-fashion-tag.html
    Love Sararose xox
    ps. what's with the "turtle in you hand" thing?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute. =) It looks comfy and casual, yet fashionable.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days