UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Train Background And Shy Or Outgoing?






 Cassia asked a very interesting, and apparently hard, question! "Are you outgoing/talkative, or shy/quiet?" 

 My natural personality is introverted. Yet, I'm pretty talkative. I have to be talking to the right person, and yes, I've created a conversation on very dumb things! I've left conversations before thinking-how on earth did I just have a conversation about that for a half hour?! Being a pastor's daughter has really shaped me! It was only recently I realized how important it was to make new people at church feel comfortable. Last year in Spokane we visited a church for just that Sunday and I remember how uncomfortable I felt! I know as I've gotten older I've become better at making conversations with people I've just met. When I was younger I was pretty shy-but only till I got to know you. Now I've pushed myself to the point that I'm usually pretty outgoing!  

To me, being introverted has more to do with not sharing all my feelings right off the bat and being fairly guarded that way. But I also know when to shut up! So I guess my answer is: I'm outgoing/talkative! =)

How about you? Talkative and outgoing? Or shy and quiet?

3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit and I'm very much like you... talkative/outgoing, yet not sharing all of my feelings with just anyone. :-) We pastor's daughters DO definitely share similarities at times, eh?!

    Blessings!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty outgoing, and love to talk. I do know when to keep quiet though, except when I am angry. Haven't learned that yet!
    Beautiful outfit - love the scarf! Where'd you get it?

    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say more on the shy side. I am from Spokane (born, raised, still here); I am sorry you were uncomfortable but hope it was just due to different surroundings!

    Blessings and thank you for sharing :~)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days