UA-36183330-1

Natasha's 19th Birthday Photos!











So I promise this is the last post about my birthday! In an effort to share a little more personal stuff, I'm sharing a bit of my day with you! If you're bored to death, just exit the page. I'm hoping to get an actual outfit post up today, but we'll see!                                                                 I had a really good birthday, it was filled with wayyyy too much food, sweets and fun!  In my family, we're allowed to do whatever we want and have whatever food we want on your birthdays. For breakfast I requested "pancake crepes" basically, instead of actually crepes, you use pancakes. 
We had lunch with my dad and hung out there for awhile and went to a really pretty park that had a walking trail by the river. We walked for about an hour, which was fun (other than the sunburn I got-including my lips-who knew they sunburned?! Obviously not me!). After that we stopped by the meat store for hamburger meat. We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner-yum! And of course, can't forget dessert-strawberry cream ice cream cake! It was awesome! I'm crazy about ice cream, throw in strawberries and a soft cake?! Yes please! 
After dinner we opened presents-thank you everyone! And watched a couple of our favorite TV shows. A quiet birthday, but good none the less! Thanks for all your birthday wishes in my last post! You ladies are awesome and I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next year! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) birthday, Natasha! It looks like you had an amazing day! By the by, tell your sister I am in love with her shirt! It is very cool indeed.
    Also, that ice cream cake looks amazing! Yum!

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Natasha! The park looks like so much fun. =) I love walking on nature trails. =) And I adore ice cream cake too!! Looks like you had a really great day. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days