I thought it would be fun to share some old photos of myself! Why, you ask?
Today is my 19th birthday! Today I start the first part of my last year as a teenager. In some ways, I'm sad to see it go! In other ways, I'm glad. I'm excited to see what God can do with my life, at the same it's scary growing up! But I know that as long as I'm a child of God-everything will be just fine!
I should also mention before you start looking at my old photos, I've never dyed my hair! For some reason my hair has changed colors frequently over the years!
Eight Fun Facts:
- There is a Monster book with a baby monster called Natasha!
- (obviously no resemblance whatsoever...LOL!)
- 1994-1999-my Winnie The Pooh obsession. And those TV shows with "Pooh Bear" that are on TV now? Um yeah, not the real Pooh Bear-total imposter!
- 2000-2003 (couldn't find any photos) but this was my ballerina faze!
- 2004-the "do rag" faze. I even went into Great Harvest on time and the cashier said "Hey, what's up with the do rag?"
- 2005-present. Well...you get the picture! 2009 started my blog!
- My middle name is Lei
- From ever since I could remember to about 13, my baby dolls were permanantely attached to me!
Hopefully I haven't completely bored you! But I really do enjoy seeing photos of people from when they were little, so hopefully a couple people enjoyed this post! ; )