UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Dellasuza Modest Dress








Isn't this dress lovely? Esther from Dellasuza contacted me about her new modest clothing website and I'm happy to be able to share this lovely site with my readers! I picked the Flared Dress to review (it also comes in blue print). I can honestly say that this is an amazing dress! The fabric lies very nicely and has a very flattering flare at the skirt. I added my Ross blue jean vest and Forever 21 boots to make the dress more "me." I have no complaints on this dress, it's very lovely and I can see myself wearing it quite frequently in the future!
I would like to see the company maybe offer some different sleeve options, as the sleeves might become a bit too warm as the weather gets hotter here. Definitely recommend checking out this website if you have some cash burning a hole in your pocket! ; ) 

10 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a "modest" fashion blog. You look fabulous! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are wearing long sleeves...is it still on the chili side where you live? I live way on down in the south, and It's been *85+ here.


    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pretty dress! The pattern is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You literally dressed up the dress Haha
    Love the look you created and the flares suit you very well

    E :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You literally dressed up the dress Haha
    Love the creativity!
    Esther :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks lovely on you! I love the way you styled it.
    ~Esther

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the dress, but I don't like the accessories you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Elizabeth - I like the dress, but not your accessories.

    B

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days