UA-36183330-1

Casual Surroundings

I'm wearing: royal blue hoodie-$15 Macys// black shirt-$7 Target// blue jean skirt-$3.99 thrifted// shoes-old                                 
                                
                               
This is defininetely one of my more casual looks. I love dressing up, but let's face it-sometimes all it earns you is stares from others wondering who the "out of towner" is! I live in a town where people wear pajama bottoms to Wal Mart, where hoodies are a staple item. I've never been comfortable dressing super dressy when those around me are in jeans and a tee. 

Having said that, I do try to dress nicely. But it's a fine line between dressing too casual and dressing up too much. I find my faded blue jean skirt perfect for those days when I need to dress it down a bit. I actually wore my skirt with converse shoes! 
How about you? Do your surroundings affect your clothing choices? 

9 comments:

  1. Definitley Natasha! I have that problem so much! I love to dress up, but I find it difficult to do so when I'm the only one doing it. However, it is nice to be casual and comfy:)
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about the pjs and hoodies, everybody around where I live does the same thing! It is very hard to figure out what to wear sometimes. Like: "I wonder if everyone is in the PJ mood or the hoodie mood today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo la la! Looks very nice, Natasha! Except for all that snow, this looks very comfy and warm...loved how you paired that sweater with the denim skirt! It looks great!

    Blessings,
    Ashley
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. There are times when my family and I might be running out for a casual supper and I feel like I'm over dressed wearing a really nice outfit while the rest of the family is in jeans and shirts. Plus, when everyone wears pajamas out and about I feel really awkward.

    I love your casual outfit though! I love the way the converse look with your skirt, I'll definitely have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt Natasha! Yes where I am going affects what I am wearing some... But most time only I am going to be working. ❤ ~Rebekah

    calicoclodhoppers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Natasha! Wierd question; do you ever buy anything at Wal-mart?
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily,
      No. I don't buy clothing at Wal Mart. The items I've bought there before tend to shrink horribly, and I'm really bad about not drying things. So I but sales mostly, or thrift things.
      Thanks for reading,
      Natasha

      Delete
  7. Love the skirt and converse combo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days