In the words of By Joanna Fuchs: Mom, “I wish I had words to tell how much you mean to me.I am the person I am today, because you let me be.” Mother’s Day is just five days away. It’s also next week’s deadline to submit your best blog post for this digest! Many of us learned how to dress modestly because of our mother’s example. We may not have followed her ways growing up. Some of us may not have had a good example, or even a mother at all. At least at this point of our lives, we ourselves, as women of God, have made a stand to be virtuous and modest in character and in our clothing. For all the mothers out there, bless you and thank you. This week’s digest is for you.
- A Day in the Lalz: Candy Yum Yum
- Delightful Handwork: What would Beatrix wear?
- Dolly Creates: 1940s Springtime Periwinkle
- Lovely Ala Mode: In Lavender
- Michael D. O’Brien: If you want a happy and holy marriage, then commit to modesty
If you’d like to be part of our weekly digest, head on over to Modest Fashion Network to apply and submit your blog posts every week.
Please visit our sponsors: Birthday Girl (suicide prevention awareness & store) – Galerie a la Modest