UA-36183330-1

Guest Post-happyinheels

I'm excited to introduce y'all to a fashion blog I enjoy reading (a such a cute style she has!). 
I'm positive you will all enjoy reading, so give her some blogging love and follower her at her blog 


Hi! My name is Margaret and my fashion blog is 

happyinheels





Because I am passionate about fashion, I sometimes find myself looking back and wincing at a bad outfit I wore long ago. 
But I try to correct myself because God does not want us to live in sorrow (or embarrassment!) over mistakes we have made, whether big or small. 
My little message to you is:
Look forwards, not backwards, because your future is bright! 
God wants us to acknowledge our mistakes and then move forward because our life is short and precious!
Be sure to check out my blog and sign up for email notifications!

1 comment:

  1. This is great glad to have a new blog to follow
    Love that dress looks so cute love it!

    Becci
    http://rebeccafashionandlife.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days