UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Autumn Fashion Event Day 2






Today is day 2 of Ashley's Autumn Fashion event.
This morning was on the cooler side, so I opted for a more Fall-ish look this time. I purchased this black blazer at Ross last month for $12.99 and it's the first time I've worn it. It fits beautifully and I'm pretty sure you're going to get sick of seeing this jacket. 

I'm experimenting with braids lately, which is fun. I actually braided my hair last night, then put it in a headband curl. Braids are one of those super easy hairstyles that look like I spent hours on my hair. (Reality is I spent five minutes while watching White Collar...) 

Do you have any braided hairstyles for me to try? 
I'm wearing-Black blazer-Ross $12.99//Bold Floral Print Tunic-Zulilly $10//Boots-Herbergers $35 

7 comments:

  1. Natasha, how is your hair always so gorgeous and perfect?! Seriously, the braid and curls combo is super pretty.
    I like your new blazer. I wear my black blazer to death in the colder months. It makes everything look so polished and preppy.
    -Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hairdo and classy blazer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair! The braid looks great and the curls are fabulous!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Natasha! I LOVE how you hair turned out!!

    Cassie
    the elder sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been looking through your blog...beautiful pictures and outfits!!!! And I just did a post at my blog on using scarves in your hair....it's one of my favorite ways to do my hair now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Natasha, I have a hairstyle you should try! :) It's a rope braid twisted in a bun... I did it on myself a few times and LOVED how it looks so complex and elegant. I saw it on Rapunzel's Resource (https://rapunzelsresource.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/rope-braid-bun/) last week!

    If you try this, please post pictures! And I love how you pulled off the headband look.

    In Christ,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days