UA-36183330-1

Introduction

Hi! My name is Natasha Lei Atkerson, and I would like to introduce myself! This is my first blog ever, but I was driven to writing my own through all my readings of others blogs. I'm constantly inspired by other peoples posts, and now I'm doing it! I live in the back woods of Montana, as of right now there is about 6" of snow on the ground. Crafts are a neccesity when you live in the mountains (expecially when the weather is cold, and you have no desire to throw yourself into a pile of snow and call yourself a snowflake! I'm really into historical sewing, I just completed my second dress, which will be posted here in a few weeks for the Amanda Beth Maid Marian wardrobe! So, you'll be seeing that soon! I'm a born again christian, my dad is a pastor, and I'm also homeschooled. Our family consists of- Mom, Dad, Melissa-25, Kendall-21(Away at college) Me-15, Onan-12, and Patience-9. We moved from CO, to MT about 6 years ago, and love our little town!  I hope you enjoy reading my posts, as I learn to be a blogger!


Aside from sewing costumes (not for Halloween: P which I don't celebrate) I'm also crocheting a blanket, which I finished today. My next project  is making a knitted beret/snood type of hat. I'm going to use baby blue yarn, and use a round hat knitter. (More on that later) I'm also into making music, I play the bass guitar, the acoustic guitar, and I'm learning the violin! I like to draw, paint, and sketch. Well, I think thats enough for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days