UA-36183330-1

My latest favorite book!

Mozart's Sister By Nancy Moser

This was an AMAZING book! If you haven't read it yet, you should! Nancy Moser takes fact and fiction, and makes this biography interesting. I'm a very picky reader, and I have loved all of Nancy Moser's historical fiction that I've read. I'm looking into getting her other ones too. I haven't read her fiction books, and I'm not really sure if I want to. I'm really into other time periods, and I loved this book because he made me feel like I was inside Nannerl's head, and her heart. Like I was really living her life, yet not. I made myself sick reading too long! You know how you get up from reading, like all icky feeling and woosy? Multiply that by 10! Yeah! That bad! But it was worth it. If your looking for more books to read, check out my profile of Good reads (A link on the side bar). I have a list of some of my favorite books, and just some of  the books I've read. I have to go take a shower, but I'll post my outfit afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days