UA-36183330-1

Plaid Skirt Adventure.....

Hello Everyone! Well...I've been at it again! I made this skirt! Thats what happens when you start looking through your fabric box and discover this lovely blue plaid! I didn't know I had this blue jacket (Which matches the color of the skirt perfectly!) This outfit sort of came together somehow. I posted it on http://www.suddenlydarling.com/ in the DOTM (Darling of the Month) section. I like how the necklaces came together too. I put a pearl necklace (chocker), then a few medallions, and coin necklaces and...voila!


And a note on my hairstyle: I couldn't decide if my hair looked better down or up...so I did both! Pretty simple hairstyle really, just pull it back in a high pony-tail and left some hair hanging out.
I might have gone a little overboard on the pictures! Sorry! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days