UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Modest Fashion Week Day 3!


Hey everyone! So one of my readers Samantha is hosting a Modest Fashion Week! I'm afraid I missed the 2nd day, but I got this one on today! Please excuse the messy hair, we just got back home, and I had things to do inside, so we rushed the picture. So what you see is what you get! LOL! It was 94 degrees yesterday, and today its been raining like crazy! The creek bed is just about overflowing!

-What I Wear-
Blue Shirt-JcPenney's
Green Tank-Vanity
Brown Tank-Vanity
Pink Shrug-Herbergers
Necklace-Claires
Leather Jacket-Wal Mart
Skirt-Goodwill
Flip Flops-vanity

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I love Vanity! One of my best friends sister worked their and dressed the manakins (sp?) so we always copied the outfits off of the manakin because she has really good taste! :)

    Your hair isn't messed up! You should have seen mine after going out in the rain and wind for senior send off at school...it was curly! lol!

    I love your outfit! It's too cute!

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just included my name on your show list :) Nice layering of necklaces again!!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days