UA-36183330-1

Narnia's Wardrobe: Susan

The Christian Fashionistas are having a Narnia event! Join with us in the fun! (GO HERE to enter)
I missed day one due to a totally awesome two day concert I attented! (More on that later). I decided to do a series of post on Susan's outfits throughout both of the Narnia movies. Today's outfit was from Prince Caspian, featuring her "war" outfit.

If you've seen the movie perhaps you remeber this outfit. Maybe not! But I'm always enthralled by the outfits in the movies. I'll sit their and take apart hairstyles to re-do them for my hair! I even copyed an Emma hairstyle (from the BBC Jane Austen Emma). I seriously have some problems! I was totally born in the wrong century! Hmm....perhaps I'll start looking through wardrobes for Narnia......

Birthdate: December 16th 1988
Height: 5' 3½" 

I'm absolutley obsessed with this outfit! I love the fashionable chain mail! Its not really for protection I don't think, since it only comes to her elbow. I intend on drawing a charcoal sketch of this outfit later, but I don't know if it will happen. I will try to get it done as soon as I get off of here! I'm also planning a few other sketches but we'll see....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha!! Just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged by me at abbiesramblings.blogspot.com. Come check it out.....

    In Christ,

    Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's pretty cool. I do like that outfit, too! I love Narnia and LOTR's outfits. It makes me sad that Legend of the Seeker's costumes are pretty slutty :-/ If it weren't for that, I would be watching the show.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days