- 1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: to give up hope.
- 2. a particular instance of this feeling: the hope of winning.
- 3. grounds for this feeling in a particular instance: There is little or no hope of his recovery.
- 4. a person or thing in which expectations are centered: The medicine was her last hope.
- 5. something that is hoped for: Her forgiveness is my constant hope.
"Your in control! I give you the 'pen' to my life." But then I take it back faster than I gave it to Him.
Sometimes things happen that we can't explain. Life can become unbearable, when the rent is due and you have 50 cents to your name, when you come home with no one to meet you there. When your broken, that is when God can get closer to you than ever before. When times are good, and your not struggling with anything, do you tend to pray more? Or do you pray more when your in trouble? I pray more when I'm struggling. If we don't go through the fire, we can't come back out better for it.
- The hope
Do me a favor, (yeah, your gonna hate for this, but I'm a "Bible thumper") PRAY! When everything in your world has fallen apart, PRAY! When life has suffocated you, and you feel your about to take your last breathe, PRAY!
- Bible Verses To Help You Out
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Romans 15:13
"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12
"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31
“And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you. Psalm 39:7
"But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more." Psalm 71:14
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28