UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- First Day Of School/Back To School Outfit

Hey everyone, today was the first day of school for me. Guess what? I forgot everything! Ahhh! I think there is something in the Summer air that erases everything you learned from your brain! Not good! I at least can still get myself dressed! Relatively speaking that is....I know the tights don't go very good! But my legs were cold, and the rest of my tights don't fit! So bear with me as the weather changes. When it starts to snow, I'll be wearing boots again. But its too warm to wear boots, and too cold for flip flops. Hmm...I suppose that's called fall! Weird! Montana usually only has two season, Winter and July and August! : ) Oh well, at least I have plenty of sweaters to wear!
-What I Wear-
Shirt-JcPenneys
Cardigan-Vanity
Skirt-Thrift Shop
Hat-Wal Mart
Shoes-Payless
Tights-Herbergers
Purse-Wal Mart



WHAT KINDS OF OUTFITS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FEATURED?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days