UA-36183330-1

Magazines I Write For, Please Check Them Out!

Hello ladies!
I've been meaning to post about the magazine I write for, but never got around to it!
But now I have a second magazine I'll be writing for! Jessica (from Girlz 4 Christ) emailed me and asked me to help write the magazine! I'm very excited to see where both these magazines will go. You never know when what starts as a small magazine could turn into an amazing ministry for God!

I'm currently a regular columnist for both these ladies' magazines. I write themed articles for Raquel's Visions Of Virtue Magazine, and have been writing for (I believe) two issues. So I haven't been doing this long. I hope to grow my writing abilities, while at the same time supporting ministries I believe in.

Visions Of Virtue Magazine-
This is an actual printed magazine, and I would love if all of you were to subscribe to it! Its a very reasonable price-$12 for 6 issues. Be sure to let Raquel know I sent you! (Since I haven't been the best for PR..*clears throat)

And the new magazine I will be writing for next year! (I know that sounds like a long time away, but really it isn't!)
Girlz 4 Christ Magazine
You can subscribe for free, or if you feel led- a $5 donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days