UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Weekend Outfit!

I cheat...I cheated...yep, I'm a cheater! Well, not really! This was yesterdays outfit a day late! So thus the cheating...give me a break, I'm tired! I did go see Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader last night! It was awesome, but it ended kind of sad. No more Narnia for Lucy and Edmund...*sniff* Sniff* My sister and I didn't get home till ten, and it takes me about an hour to get to sleep at night. And I had to get up for church this morning! But anyways...it was worth it..sort of *yawn*














































Today's (Sunday) outfit wasn't worth seeing, I pity the people at church who had to see it! : )
I didn't have time to wash my hair, and I just kind of threw something one...yeah not very fancy! My clothing tends to reflect my mood, so if you see me in something horrible awful, I'm probably not feeling good! (No comments on that! Ha!Ha!)




What I Wear-
Shirt-Thrifted (made in Hong Kong, no brand)
White Shirt-Target
Pin Stripe Repurposed skirt- Target tube top/strapless shirt
Black tights-Wal Mart
Boots -Emu
The shirt had grommets instead of buttons:
















Whats your favorite winter outfit? Share a link, and you may be featured on this blog!

10 comments:

  1. Love this! You have a great sense of style. And, hey, you don't know who I am, but I've started my own little fashion blog (it's about a week old. *sniff* growing up so fast...). I'd love it if you stopped by sometime when you have a minute. It's a fun time. http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
    Have a good one!
    -Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k. I just had to say I LOVE your boots!!!
    Your hair is really cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is cute, Natasha!

    ~Ashley

    p.s.
    I tagged you!
    http://bramblewoodfashion.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha

    I like this outfit. I'm not trying to be picky here, I just noticed something...this outfit needs a slip. :p You can see right through the skirt. :) I don't like regular slips, but you can get nice cotton ones from places like ModestApparelUSA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny that you said that you didn't wash your hair because before I read that, I specifically thought your hair looked nice in these photos!

    That looks like a nice top. I like the cut of it. It looks like something I'd wear :)

    Also, thanks for adding me on Chictopia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy-Anne:
    Thanks SO much for pointing that out! Neither me, nor my mom had noticed that! I will be sure to get a slip before I wear this skirt again!
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost didn't say anything, some people take offense and I know several women who don't wear slips on purpose because they want you to be able to see through their clothes. But I said something since it appeared that you really do care about modesty.

    Yes, I'll visit again. I added you to my blog roll, and I'm picky about who I add LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute skirt! And it looks so cold there with all that snow! I would be freezing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skirts are specific female clothes; they can represent the femininity correctly. That is why skirts are always attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days