UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- It's Friday!

 I'm Wearing: Orange shirt-thrifted, White undershirt-C/O Halftee.com, Green skirt-thrifted

I opted for a casual/dressy outfit. We're having a wedding shower/potluck for a neighbor tonight, hopefully I'll have pictures to share later! 
 
I was originally wearing a long brown skirt, but changed into this skirt later. To be honest, I was cleaning my closet and going through my clothes and found it! I totally forgot I had it! This is actually my "first" skirt! Not like I've had it since I was 5 though! By first skirt, I mean that it was the first skirt I bought to start wearing skirts full time! Sheesh...two years + ago?! 
 
Anyone notice my hair? I used the CreaClip. I was a little disappointed at first. However, it's growing on me (pun unintended!). It's not super obvious, but I like it! Something different, yet not drastic, right? I trimmed my bangs again...and now regret it. They're driving me crazy! So I'm pinning them back and pretending they aren't there. Have I gone completely mad? Yes, but you know.. "all the best people are." (sorry if you haven't watched Alice In Wonderland!) 
What are your plans for tonight?


4 comments:

  1. Ahh your hair is super pretty!! I wish I could get mine to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that skirt! I just trimmed my face-frame into bangs...and I kinda regret it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, every time I trim my bangs I end up regretting it too. They just drive me crazy! :-) Thank you for bobbie pins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could be my daughter. I love your skirt and shirt. And your hair is so beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days