UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-4th Of July!






Happy 4th of July! Yet another year celebrating our freedom! I was a bit of stick in the mud-my family didn't go see the fireworks (they do the fireworks on the 3rd where I live). I just wasn't into it this year...no idea why! Today will be filled with being in 4th of July parade, tons of people wearing the same color as me and bbq with friends! : ) I'm very thankful and grateful for the freedom I have-and I know it came at a price. Thank you to the men and women who serve our country! 
God bless America!

Question: What are you doing today? How do you celebrate Independence day? 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Those earrings are cool! I saw those recently at Claire's and thought they were epic-ly cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. :) I really like the stars and stripes look.

    Today we're hanging out at my grandma's. We went swimming and ate of course and later tonight we are going to the only city where fireworks are legal. :) Like the kind of fireworks you shoot yourself. haha It's a crazy war zone. :) On the way there we'll see the organized fireworks shows.

    GOD BLESS ThE USA!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Definitely patriotic, without looking TOO patriotic, I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days