UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Leopard Print Fur Hat And 30 For 30 Remix Challenge-Day:3






I'm Wearing: 
Hat-Gift
Shirt-Thrifted
Skirt-Thrifted
Boots-Forever 21 

Now that I've loaded up the pictures, something seems...off. Ya know? I can't put my finger on it, but I don't really like my outfit. Oh well! I suppose it's good to experiment and sometimes post "less than perfect" outfits. I have a tendency towards perfection-it's something I'm working on. I'm also artistically bent, which means if I see something I know I can make better, I want to fix it. However, this isn't always the best choice! You can hurt people's feelings and make them feel inferior. Sometimes, it's just not worth it to be perfect. So, here's me in all my imperfect glory! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you layered your necklaces! I like that top with th denim skirt, too.
    I'm a perfectionist too...which can be a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing! :P experimentation is a good thing, and we shouldn't always be bummed if something doesn't turn out the way that we hoped.(: and you're also absolutely right--it's important to be careful that we don't hurt other people with our perfectionism, since that's such an easy thing to do!

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch of leopard!

    creamystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that skirt! It's exactly what I'm looking for. =) (Well, I did find one a lot like it at Christopher and Banks, but it was $40! I couldn't bring myself to spend that much...)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days