UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- $2 Bubble Necklace And Posting Schedule








I was so excited when I found this bubble necklace at Vanity, for $2! Yes, two! I've seen these types of necklaces on numerous blogs and always loved how effortlessly cute they were. But, being the cheapskate penny pincher frugal person that I am, I couldn't justify spending $18-$30 on a necklace. So I admired the necklaces from afar! Then I saw this necklace on the clearance rack at Vanity! Score! 
I'm Wearing: 
Denim Vest-Target $10//Shirt-JcPenney $5//Skirt-Thrifted $3.99//Mint Green Bubble Necklace-Vanity $2//Boots-Forever 21 $20


I'm sure you'll be sick of this necklace in the very near future, but hey! It's cute, right?! 
As you've probably figured out, I've been trying to post outfits about once a week. This seems to be a good amount of posting, that way I'm posting regularly, yet not flooding your Blogger dashboard with my posts! 

So, question: 
What day should I post on? I have a couple posts sitting in my dashboard, ready to post! But now I have to decide on what day to post them! Leave me a comment with your "day vote"! 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this fun, layered outfit! :)
    When should you post? Hm...it seems like most of us find time on the weekend to post. Perhaps Tuesday would be a good day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! $2 is an amazing price for a bubble necklace!

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautifull outfit! I love the colers! And the forrest and mountains look also so great! It reminds me of austria! You live in a beautifull place!
    I like to read youre weblog always so it does not matter what day you write something! I love surprises!
    Be blessed! Sjoukje

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great deal Natasha! Love it when you find something that you have been looking for for a fracture of the cost! :) I like it with the brown by the way! :)

    I do believe that I would vote for Tuesday- that way you give us a good idea toward the middle of the week/weekend- you get a chance to get your week going and Tuesdays are more often than not, an 'off' day for posts.

    Thanks for all your effort! :)
    love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, and I agree with Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $2 is an insanely good deal!! What a great find!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am absolutely in love with that necklace and those boots! Such a cute combo. You remind me of my cousin so much its scary haha same hair, facial features, and style...y'all are definitely doppelgangers! Anywho, thank you for your sweet comments! Happy Wednesday :)

    Catherine
    James 4:8
    vintage-verses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days