UA-36183330-1

1/03/2014

What I Wear-New Year-A Little Bit About Me







With the new year comes new readers. Unfortunately, I tend to forget that readers are constantly coming and going! It's about time I did another "get to know me" post! I can't promise anything shocking, or perhaps not even interesting! What I do promise is honesty and blatant facts!

1. I'm a Christian. Hopefully you already came to this conclusion from my previous posts, if not, now you know! ;) 

2. I'm also a PK (pastor's kid).

3. I'm pursuing better health and eating yummy foods through THM (www.trimhealthymama.com) 

4. I'm a closet Doctor Who fan (means I refuse to wear any merchandise pertaining to Doctor Who). 

5. I'm a lover of all things old fashioned! I may or may not watch some movies/tv shows solely for the costumes! 

6. I'm an amateur artist (www.artbynatasha.blogspot.com)

7. I go through hobby fazes! I'll throw myself completely into an activity, then drop it for the next hobby! 

8. I LOVE music, this is one hobby I haven't ever completely dropped! I play piano, bass guitar and acoustic guitar. 

9. I'm shy until you get to know me, then? Watch out, especially late at night! :)
10. I wear skirts about 90% of the time, the other 10% is spent in pants!

11. I've been blogging on here since 2009! 


So, where did you hear about my blog? How long have you been reading? 

11 comments:

  1. I think I found your blog through Fresh Modesty about a year ago... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, Natasha! I especially like your striped top. :)
    Haha, I can relate to #9! Generally, I'm pretty quiet and reserved, but a very few people who I'm close to have seen me be a big goofball. ;)
    I found your blog on your Christian Fashion Bloggers site and I've been following since September. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Lovoly outfit! :)
    I have been reading/following your blog since last March or April I believe. Has it already been that long?!
    It has been wonderful! Thank you so much!

    You talked about not wearing anything related to Dr. Who, does this mean also do not watch it?
    Thanks for your reply!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I've been following your blog for several months now, but this is my first comment. :)
    I love this outfit! It looks great! :)

    Blessings!
    Kelly of tiskellyscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about your blog through the old Feelin' Femine website and I believe I have been here for....years. I don't remember how long ago but at least 3 and half years but I am gonna bet it was more than that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following since 2009. I remember you sharing your link on the Susie magazine forums. =)

    I'm not very faithful at commenting, but I really love your blog! Keep the posts coming!

    Gabrielle, www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natasha, I just came over from Olivia's blog Freshmodesty.blogspot.com. I saw in your post that You are doing THM!! How is it going so far? I have been doing it for the most part with my mom since Nov. I really love it!! It is so awesome and I feel really healthy and like I'm such a good girl! Although it is hard at times to eat enough fuel because if I don't I feel really tired. Do you do it with your mom?.
    Love your blog! Also I checked out your art and you really have a gift!
    Blessings,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you again. I used to read when you first started with my dd. Now I have found you again and I will have my younger dd read again! I like your style. You are a great artist!
    I found you though Repunzel blog (about hair).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look wonderful! I love the striped blue, it really look good on you!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just clicked over from your comment on Fresh Modesty - I am an uncloseted Doctor Who Fan - I wear my Doctor gear proudly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days