UA-36183330-1

Natasha's Art- Queen Ky'Esha

Hello again everyone! Well..I've been at it again! Ink and colored pencils have once again called to me! I tried out some different types of eyes! Which is your favorite? I think I like the one in black and white with the curly hair is of Saigan! I'm in the habit of printing grayscale pictures off the internet, and sketching over them. Some of them, its to see the movement, such as how they draw the bow! Some its for the way the hood lies! As in this picture! Does anyone have any tips for drawing girls shooting bows? I can't seem to get it right. the arms always too long, and it doesn't look like shes actually pulling the string! It just sort of "hangs" there! HELP!!!!!!!!!

This picture is slightly delayed, but I wanted to show it. Its of Mary (mother of Jesus) I drew it Christmas Eve, while we were waiting for people to show up. My dad was playing Christmas music on his guitar....and it just sort of came to me! I love how it came out! I had a bit of a hard time with her hand, I'm still not entirely content with it. there too thin, and comic like.
"Drum roll please!" QUEEN KY'ESHA! I'm sure you've all been dying to see these! *chuckle* Ok, I've been dying to show you! I love how this one came out! The eyes are exactly what I wanted! I chose purple (yes in the other picture her eyes are green! Sorry!) because purple stands for royalty! Bet ya didn't think of that did you? The streak of red hair marks her for royalty!

And last, but certainly not least! Ky'Esha's village outfit! This is the outfit she wears when she first meets Saiagn. I'm not entirely sure who to do next.....I'll have to think on that! What do you all think of them?
____________________________________________________________________________
Do any of you draw? I'd love to see your posts! Just put the link in a comment! Please keep them G-rated!

1 comment:

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days