UA-36183330-1

Sunday Clothes

Ok, so this morning we had a bit of a hard time getting a picture taken, what with the rush to get out the door, I had Onan-my little brother- take it. Not a bad idea you say? WRONG! I had to crop his hand out because he wouldn't get off the couch to take the photo! : ) Brother! *rolls eyes* Anyways, today you get to see my outfit in action!
What I'm Wearing
Shirt- Goodwill $3.99
Purple shirt-??Christmas
Jeans-Sears- $2.99!
Boots- Maurices $7!!!!!!!!!!
Scarf-$4!
Belt(s) .49!!!
So, I had to share that I got some crazy cool deals on acc. at Maurices! They had sale items 70% off, so these boots were $80 originally! Great deal! Vanity is also having some great sales, also 70% off! My sister (purple dress) got her dress for $2! So go hit your local mall and check out the sales items! Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days