UA-36183330-1

ATTN: MODEST ONLINE FASHION SHOW PARTICIPANTS! PLEASE READ!

Okay, so none of you like the fashion show buttons I've posted so far! Which is fine, but I need some help! I'm at a loss as to what you girls want! So heres what I'm gonna ask, make one, and submit the link below! So It has to say "I was voted *?????* Of the 2010 Modest Online Fashion Show!" And put the URL of my blog somewhere!

*Insert what you wish, such as Modest Fashion Diva*
I'll pick the three one I like best, and those will be used for the winners! I reccomend using Paint program, since its on every computer and its free! But you can use whatever you wish!I also did one more, tell me WHAT YOU THINK about them! I need to know WHAT you don't like about it! The color? Images? Fonts? Size?

3 comments:

  1. I like the button you just posted. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/ie0cnc.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/v6kx2v.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days