UA-36183330-1

Modest Online Fashion Show-Day 2 Patience's outfit

Hey everyone! So heres the first outfit my little sister-Patience-put together. Isn't her photographer awesome?! He, He (guess who took her pics?) : P Anyways, Patience will be one of the judges, so you can't vote for her! But you can leave a comment telling her you like her outfit, and I'll pass it on! Man! I wish I was that photogenic! I hate getting in front of the camera! I never know how to pose, but this little miss can pose! Let me tell you!
What Patience Wears:
Shirt-Quality Supply $4!
Jeans-hand-me-downs from me! Sniff sniff, I wish I still fit them...but I don't...
I LOVE this picture! The ones taken spur of the moment are the best!
Enter your link for 3/27/10 Below:

5 comments:

  1. I don't see the link thing for today...

    Btw, Nice outfit Patience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, really cute photos! Patience looks great in yellow- I wish I did. It's one of my favorite colors and it isn't right for my skin tone. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my outfit today, but I didn't see a link like yesterday to put my outfit on your blog. Did I miss it or are you doing something different today?
    Thanks!

    http://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! The last is my FAV!! LOL =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!

    Here is my outfit for day 2. http://bramblewoodfashion.blogspot.com/2010/03/modest-online-fashion-show-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days