UA-36183330-1

Uh-OH! MODEST FASHION SHOW!

Everyone, I just wanted to clarify the rules again for the Modest Online Fashion show! You can put together your outfits now, and save the post for the week of March 26-31! I will post my outfits on all the days of the Fashion Show, and in the body of the post will be a "Mr. Linky" and all you have to do is put the link to your outfit in there! Pretty simple! I'm really sorry I didn't clarify better! Sometimes my mind goes head of my hands, and the words never get typed! : )LOL! Hope this helps clarify!
N a t a s h a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days