UA-36183330-1

Acne Treatment: The Natural Way (Or Nearly)

Hey everyone, if you struggle with acne then this article is for you.

So heres my advice to you:

  1. Change your pillowcase everyday!
  2. Use lots of Clearsil, Clean and Clear, and Neotrogena products that have TON of chemicals that harm your skin instead of helping it.
  3. Use every product on the market, make sure its reallllllyyyy expensive and time intensive.

Ha! Ha! No, thats not my advice! This is what I personally have heard.
Now for busting these suggestions to pieces:
  1. Who on Earth has the time to change their pillowcase every single stinken day! Thats crazy and unrealistic! At most, I would get mine washed once a week, maybe! That may work but its not a great idea!: )
  2. I have read that products "For acne treatment" can actually cause more acne! Which if you think about it, makes sense. Why would they give you a product that would get rid of it and then have you not buy their product anymore!
  3. You don't have to pay millions of dollars to help with your acne! And you shouldn't!
Now, I won't leave you desititute and wondering what to do! I'm going to tell you about three things that have helped me personally I'm not working for any skin company, and I gain nothing by telling you this! I have three things that may help you with your acne. I don't have the kind of acne that will follow me into adulthood, so I have no idea if it will help others. But if you have pimples due to stress, hormones, or food this may help you out as it did me!

  1. Tea Tree Oil
  2. Tooth paste
  3. Dove Soap Bar 

The first is something that I heard about through another girl from another website! She didn't have a link to her blog, so I have never been able to thank her! But I'm very grateful to her!
How to apply Tea Tree Oil:
You can either apply a dilluted Tea Tree oil with water EXAMPLE OF TEA TREE OIL HERE The link is the kind I personally buy. It will sting if you apply it directly! So either mix it with water, or put some in your hands and pour Tea Tree oil, and spread around your face. Cold water works best to rinse with, and will help you feel fresh!
The other way (easier, but more expensive) is the Tea Tree oil cleansing pads TEA TREE OIL CLEANSING PADS Which are very easy to use, and you throw the pads out when your done with them.
You can also apply Tea Tree oil directly to the pimple with a cue tip.

Now for toothpaste. Your probably thinking that I'm crazy right now! I know I'm crazy! But if you apply a thin coat of toothpaste to an inflammed pimple, it will puss, and go away! The pimple is actually half the size by the next day! It works great for pussy pimples.

Who says you have to use Clearsil, or Clean and Clear (insert your acne product) you don't! You can use a Dove soap bar, and get much better results! Plus, it doesn't have yucky ingrediants you can't pronounce!

Please, before you tell me I'm nuts, do these four things:
  1. Don't pick your pimples
  2. Use one of the above items
  3. Wash your face every morning and evening before bed.
  4. And tell me how it went in three weeks!
Please let me know if you try this, and take before and after pictures and share them!
Disclaimer: I only have "teen pimples" which means they will go away after I'm older. I'm not suggesting this for people with adult acne! I know this won't work if you have Adult acne, so this isn't for you! I have no idea what you go through, and don't pretend to be an expert. This is only whats worked for me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,
    Interesting post! I agree with you... I cringe at the idea of putting all those harmful chemicals on my face, as well as all the bad acne treatments out there! I thought I was the only one who felt this way! I use this handmade facewash I buy in a tiny shop near my house... it's cheap but has super simple ingredients... probably edible :O
    Unfortunately though, tea tree oil never worked for me =( and it made my skin really red. Oh well. I guess I was allergic. But I know it works for a lot of people. :)
    ~ Jessica =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been tagged!
    http://bramblewoodfashion.blogspot.com/2010/05/tags-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gal!

    Found your reply to one of Christa's blog posts. I'm Rachel Dahl, author of a la Modest (http://alamodest.com). I am glad that you started a modesty blog. I'm a big fan and a friend of Christa's. Would love for you to check out my site sometime!

    Sincerely,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes mix some baking soda and water until it is paste-like, and put it on my pimples. It works pretty quickly... in a few hours, the pimple will be much smaller.

    I also wash my face with witch hazel every day. I have noticed this reduces the number of pimples I have, and it helps get rid of blackheads as well. :)

    Allison Elizabeth♥

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days