UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Casual

Hey everyone! Today my other sister joined me! You can see her outfit below at the bottom of the post. I recently ordered online from Pasun, they were having some very good sales! I got most of the shirts for under $5! So I was very excited! 
I have some very exciting news! I will be writing and helping out with the new Inspire online magazine! Which should be a fun experience. 
I had to pair this shirt with a white tank top, just because it is too sheer to wear by itself.

I got this super cute necklace (attached to a white tank top) and I love it! I've been thinking, I've seen some people online wearing necklaces like these (they're called bibs!) only they have silk flowers on them!

What I Wear-
Necklace-Pac Sun
Shirt-Pac Sun
Skirt- Thrift Shop
Shoes- Payless

 

What I Wear-
Shirt- Maurices
Dress-Macys
Shoes-Payless

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, sweet friends! Thansk for including some thing about Inspired. I am so excited about the magazine. :)

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm a photographer for Inspire, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha,
    I've just stumbled on your blog a little while ago. I'm really enjoying it, there are some really good ideas and tips on here!
    I just wanted to say that, while overall I like this outfit, that fox face on your chest draws a lot of attention to the wrong spot.
    Thanks for the blog!!
    -Ella

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days